Exercise, along with key ingredients, can maximize weight-loss success.
(NewsUSA) - There is no single factor that causes weight gain, and there is no single secret to weight loss. Instead, the most successful weight-loss plans target multiple factors that may contribute to weight gain.
A weight-loss plan should include eating healthy, balanced meals and getting regular exercise, as well as regular supplements. The makers of Diet 360 tablets provide a multidimensional approach to weight loss through four key ingredients:
- Ashwagandha extract. An herb used in Ayurvedic medicine that can help regulate cortisol levels in the body. High levels of cortisol contribute to stress, which can contribute to weight gain.
- Fucoxanthin. An antioxidant derived from brown seaweed that may help to improve metabolism, which can help the body burn more calories.
- Blueberry leaf/bayberry bark extract. The combination of these two plant extracts has been associated with maintaining healthy blood sugar levels and promoting glucose metabolism.
- Slimpure. A trademarked green coffee extract that is designed to help increase lean muscle mass.
In addition, these ingredients can help promote weight loss by targeting many of the factors that contribute to weight gain. Some common factors that can contribute to weight gain include:
- Stress. Stress has been associated with binge eating, carbohydrate cravings and poor sleep, all of which can play a role in weight gain.
- Low energy. If your metabolism is slow, you may burn fewer calories, and you may be more susceptible to weight gain.
- Lack of lean muscle mass. A lower percentage of lean muscle mass can foster weight gain; increasing lean muscle mass can help with weight loss.
- Unhealthy blood sugar. Unhealthy blood sugar may be associated with weight gain by promoting the creation of new fat cells.
For more information about how to simplify your weight-loss plan, visit the Diet 360 Web site:www.thebetterhealthstore.com/diet360. To order Diet 360 quickly and easily, visit the Better Health Store: www.thebetterhealthstore.com.